My dogs sleeps about 20 hours a day. They have there food prepared for them. They can eat whenever they want, 24/7/365. There meals are provided at no cost to them. They visit the doctor once a year or more for there checkups and again during the year if any medical needs arise. For this they pay nothing and nothing is required of them. They live in a nice neighborhood (large yard to play in) in a house that is much larger than they need but they are not required to do any upkeep. If they make a mess, someone else cleans it up. They have there choice of luxurious places to sleep (couch, bed, rug, etc.). They receive these accommodations absolutely free. They are living like royalty (king and a queen) and have absolutely no expenses whatsoever. All of there costs are picked up by others who go out and earn a living every day. I was just thinking about all this and suddenly it hit me like a brick in the head, Holy Smoke, my dogs are democrats!
1. Seniors live longer if they own a pet (dog or cat).
2. If you have a dog, you love him/her and would never consider getting rid of him/her.
3. One of my dog's jobs is to clean the kitchen floor with her tongue. Don't know too many people who would want that job.
4. Another job is to warn me when someone is in my yard. Makes me feel secure.
5. She is my garbage disposal. The table scraps don't go down the drain or in the trash. That makes things more environmentally friendly.
6. Whenever I come home from anywhere (no matter how short a time I was gone), she makes me feel welcome and loved.
Guess we need the Democrats after all. The whole purpose of a two party system is to keep everything in balance. Only if everyone is filled with the Holy Spirit and of one mind would a one party system work. And for that we have to wait for Heaven. Guess that's one of the reasons it's called Heaven.